Pages

[Mix] D&D Withdrawals


Tracklisting:
  1. Luca Cassani and Dario Maffia - Rrrock It! (Simone Cattaneo and Alex Gardini Remix)

  2. Gregor Salto - Damelo (You Got What I Want) (Original Mix)

  3. Carl Tricks - Mad Dash (Bingo Players Edit)

  4. Calvertron Qalvr - Raw 2 Da Floor (Lazy Rich Remix)

  5. Dada Life - White Noise

  6. DJ Mujava - Mugwanti (R3hab Remix)

  7. Mattias G80s - Get Your Hands Up (Club Mix)

  8. Mord Fustang - Lick The Rainbow (Original Mix)

  9. Nizzle - Slapper (Original Mix)

Monday, May 14, 2012

[Mixtape] Waffle House Pimpin' 2008


My Memphis cherry poppin' mixtape which was very well accepted and spread by myself into New Orleans (3k hardcopies), Atlanta (3k) and Memphis (1k) (footwork, no lie). Nothing serious, just me letting lose. I'm still
debating a part 2, "Covered and Smothered".

Tracklisting:

Intro
Birdman ft. Lil Wayne  - Pop Bottles
Lil Wil - My Duggie
Soulja Boy ft. Arab - Yahhh!
Bun B - Ft. Sean Kingston - That's Gangsta
Glasses Malone - Ft. Akon - Certified
DFB - Talkin Out The Side Of YourNeck
Dolla Ft. TPain & Dizm - Who The Fuck Is That
Three 6 Mafia - Bring Sally Up (Get The Fuck Out My Face)
Juvenile ft. Mike Jones & Paul Wall - The Way I Be Leaning
Lil Boosie  Ft. Foxx & Webbie - Wipe Down
Lil Wayne - I Feel Like Dying
TPain Ft. Yung Joc - Buy You A Drink
Three 6 Mafia - Like Money (I Look)
Audio 2 Ft - 50Cent - Milk Get Money (Remix)
Grafiti Boyz - Ride Swerve (Remix)
Lil Wayne - Lollipop
Shawty Lo - Dun Dun
Holla - Stop Playing Wit Me
Kinfolk Thugs - Dump Truck


Enjoy.

2dopeboyz