Pages

[Mix] D&D Withdrawals


Tracklisting:
  1. Luca Cassani and Dario Maffia - Rrrock It! (Simone Cattaneo and Alex Gardini Remix)

  2. Gregor Salto - Damelo (You Got What I Want) (Original Mix)

  3. Carl Tricks - Mad Dash (Bingo Players Edit)

  4. Calvertron Qalvr - Raw 2 Da Floor (Lazy Rich Remix)

  5. Dada Life - White Noise

  6. DJ Mujava - Mugwanti (R3hab Remix)

  7. Mattias G80s - Get Your Hands Up (Club Mix)

  8. Mord Fustang - Lick The Rainbow (Original Mix)

  9. Nizzle - Slapper (Original Mix)

Monday, May 7, 2012

[Download] @Skewby - Humble Pie (EP)


My cool brother from another mother (Sup L.A.!), Skewby has released his latest EP titled Humble Pie. Ever wonder why he named it that? I think I may know why. It's most likely because he's a one man army who took on the duty of keeping real hiphop alive and bumping and not bragging about it. His work speaks for itself and I'm proud to know Skewb personally. #Team88 son! 

Tracks 2,3,4 were first premiered in
Austin, TX for our SXSW escapade and have grown on me. Track 6 though, is my favorite. Grrr! They're actually all my favorite (6 tracks on the EP) but when Skewb and DJ Charlie White get together on tracks they become so soulful, it's hard to pick a fav. 

Proving You Wrong Since'88, then More Or Less & now Humble Pie. Download yourself a slice and you'll taste the freshness of what hiphop in it's true form still taste like. Tell a friend.



2dopeboyz